Archive for the ‘ICT’ Category
What does ICT mean to you?
How have you interacted with ICT?
What are your concerns regarding ICT?
How can ICT help you?
- Connor Take It Away March 11, 2013 MrMcICT
- Lucy Take It Away2 March 11, 2013 MrMcICT
- Lucy Take It Away1 March 11, 2013 MrMcICT
- Anita Take It Away2 March 11, 2013 MrMcICT
- Anita Take It Away1 March 11, 2013 MrMcICT
- Kirsty Take It Away March 11, 2013 MrMcICT
- Tom Clarke Take It Away 2 March 11, 2013 MrMcICT
- Tom Clarke Take It Away March 11, 2013 MrMcICT
- Jake Take It Away 2 March 11, 2013 MrMcICT
- Jake Take It Away March 6, 2013 MrMcICT
- 7,649 hits
- RT @StJohnsPeDept: Skiing trip 2015. 8 places left. For info see Mr McIntyre or Miss Somers!! @stjohnseagle @Stjohnseaglet 2 years ago
- RT @MissBatty1: Sixth Form Glee Club, Tuesday 3-4 in SF1. Looking forward to seeing you all there :) @stjohnseagle 2 years ago
- RT @MrWillisICT: Follow our #ProjectPeru adventures here! stjohnsprojectperu.blogspot.co.uk 3 years ago
- RT @gmcICT: Great opportunity forICT/Computing teacher in an outstanding school, exciting times ahead for @stjohnseagle http://t.co/KIbV2zk… 3 years ago
- RT @dandesignthink: 10 steps to outstanding learning poster for st. Bedes http://t.co/rbT1yWVfVg 4 years ago
- RT @stjohnseagle: School is open. Take care getting in and wrap up warm. Please RT. 4 years ago
- RT @stjohnseagle: Digital Leaders Program 2013 dlvr.it/2nfSJh 4 years ago
- RT @urban_teacher: Great app to create wall-sized posters from any image. Lots of artistic and educational potential. http://t.co/bRX2B ... 4 years ago
- RT @gmcICT: iPad for Learning & Teaching Workshop wp.me/p1H9XG-3A 4 years ago
- RT @Goulding7: Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. 4 years ago